cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) 3rd party apps (mi fitness, zepp, fitbit, igsport, xoss, etc) not connecting to Strava

fendra
Mt. Kenya

Since today, I couldn't authorize my mi fitness to connect to strava in my Iphone. Is there any change in the terms of service ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator
👋 Hello!
I've received word that all should be good now. If you have any activities that are not syncing, please reach out to the 3rd party and have them check to see if there are any errors on their side. You can also export those files in GPX, TCX, or FIT format and you should be able to manually upload them to Strava from our upload page.

Thank you again for your patience while we worked through this. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

115 REPLIES 115

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All, 
Thank you all for posting here. As this issue has been resolved, we will be closing this post for comments. If you have any activities that are not syncing, please reach out to the 3rd party and have them check to see if there are any errors on their side. You can also export those files in GPX, TCX, or FIT format and you should be able to manually upload them to Strava from our upload page.

If you need further assistance, please
submit a support ticket and we will look into it. Please be sure to include the device you are using as well as the version so our team can expedite your inquiry. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

AdairJr
Mt. Kenya

The issue apparently is happening again. And as far as I researched it's happening only on Igpsport devices. I'm starting to regret for choosing this iGS630 over some entry/intermediate Garmin model.

Same issue on my IGPSPORT BSC100S

Chenyang95
Mt. Kenya

I got the issue with redmi watch 4,failed to authorize

I hope this sync issue will be fixed soon. I already have 2 runs that didn't sync. and Unfortunately Mi Fitness app dont have export option to manually upload our activity to strava. 

Donavan
Mt. Kenya

Hello, Still I can't sync in through Mi Fitness. It was okay since morning but suddenly it disconnected again. my activity today didn't record

Tusatwe
Shkhara

Again the same issue. Cant connect strava with 3rd app

Sarabjeet
Shkhara

It is still saying authorisation failed while doing 3rd party linking. Could you please check?

It looks like the problem is back again