cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
timverkoyen
Shkhara

In the weekly training log I would like to be able to see if I am training (per week) in the right zone distribution. I would like to adhere to polarized training and seeing a percentage (based on heartrate for running and powerzones for cycling) per week would be greatly helpful! 

For example (simplified examample) if I would run once in a week and do 5 minutes in zone 4/5 and 55 in zone 2 that week would show: 92 % (55 minutes out of the total of 60 minutes is in zone 2). 

4 Comments
Status changed to: Gathering Kudos
Jane
Moderator Moderator

​​Thanks for submitting your idea. It has been reviewed by our moderation team and is now open to voting.

The idea title was edited so it will be easier for others to search and vote on. Thank you for your contribution.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

darylchinmw
Mt. Kenya

Make weekly and monthly recaps more useful by adding more information. Easy examples using existing data include total time spent in HR or pace zones, total number of social interactions etc.

Currently it's not very useful as recap only shows totals and standout segment.

eddiepaletti
Mt. Kenya

Tracking kilojoules is important both for workload management and for recovery. Would love to see this added as another metric to the Training Log Dashboard. 

Kompetitor
Mt. Kenya

In cycling, -> today you can only see time in power zones per activity.

It could be really nice to aggregate  time in power zones over time and follow progression over time and compare week-over-week and month-over-month