cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ARoger
Pico de Orizaba

I would like to remove some of my PRs that were achieved while drafting, but I don`t want to just flag my activity on that day (and, consequently, lose all others PRs on that day). Runners can remove their "best effort", but there isn`t something similar for PRs.

4 Comments
Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @ARoger 

Thanks for your post.  Just to clarify - you are talking about segment PRs, correct?

I also want to mention that any segment efforts where drafting/motor pacing occurred are not valid for public segment leaderboards, and would need to have activity privacy controls set to "followers" or "only me".  

See our full segment leaderboard guidelines here

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

ARoger
Pico de Orizaba

Yeah, that's correct. Segment PRs.

It would be much better to have the option to discard a specific segment instead of changing the privacy controls of the whole activity. Let's say I did a 100km activity and a drafted behind a bus in one segment, ending up with a KOM. Instead of discarding the whole activity for leaderboards purposes, it would be much better if I could only discard the KOM.

ARoger
Pico de Orizaba

The same goes for wind. Let's say I got only got a KOM due to the wind. I'd rather only discard the segment in which I got the KOM than the whole activity. Maybe I got some segment PRs in the same ride that hadn't had any help from the wind.

Status changed to: Gathering Kudos
Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @ARoger 

Thanks for the reply and I understand.  

​​Thanks for clarifying your idea. It has been reviewed by our moderation team and is now open to voting.

The idea title was edited so it will be easier for others to search and vote on. Thank you for your contribution.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team