cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thomas_S
Mt. Kenya

Hi guys,

i was texting the Strava Support that in the equipment list i can't select crank as a equipment i use. They told me i should write it here. Don't know why this is that complicated. Why do we need tto post this feedback here? Seems nobody missed so far the crank in the equipment. 

5 Comments
Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Thomas_S 

Thanks for posting about this.  We do already have a crankset in the list of components you can track on your bike.  To add this, go your Gear page:  strava.com/settings/gear and select the bike in question.  Look for the "Add Component" button on the right, then you'll be able to select crankset from the drop down list.  See screenshot below:

crank.png

I hope that helps.  Let us know if you have further questions.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Thomas_S
Mt. Kenya

Ok, thx. The German translation for this is absolute crap this is why i haven't found it. Is it not possible to change what component it is after saving? 

Seems the translation has anybody done that knows nothing about the German names of the components. 

Also why is my mouse wheel not working here to  scroll? 

Jan_Mantau
Denali

That's why I always use the Strava website in English, the German translations are often too unfitting, like this "Kettenradgarnitur" for crankset that would suggest the chainrings are included.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Thomas_S 

Thanks for mentioning that.  I will pass your feedback about the German translation along to the Team.  Apologies for any confusion.

Jane (she/her)

Status changed to: Existing
Jane
Moderator Moderator

Jane (she/her)