cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sonyps23
Shkhara

I've used Strava for about 3 years now and it still has a 30 notification limit of likes and comments etc., the desktop site has loads more but isn't as user friendly, as in you click on one unread notification and all the other unread ones became read, so then I can't see what people have reply etc., surly this is a simple fix, you've just added a chat/message to it, which is nice but not needed tbh, the notifications are very important to many I would thing, please look into this

3 Comments
Status changed to: Gathering Kudos
Bryant
Moderator Moderator

​​Thanks for submitting your idea. It has been reviewed by our moderation team and is now open to voting.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ben-Alan-Davis
Mt. Kenya

I concur with Sonyps23 on all points!!!! This is a core function and falls way short of any reasonable expectations… come on guys and gals!!!   You’re successful already but if you don't reinvest, you may find that short lived, js. My suggestion on notification count is 200.  Anything more than that and you’re probably using the app for the wrong purpose.  I can see where keeping up with notifications selected and unselected is going to be a challenge as its already buggy.  I do have faith in the team, for now.  

Pierre-L
Mt. Kenya

I agree 100%. Please update without delay. I see this problem has been around since mid-2023, over 6 months ago.

The key issue is friends notifications come and go, getting wiped by new incoming notifications.

I have an 'in-app' limit of 30, but a limit of 24 'pre-app' on the Android notifications on the app icon on mobile screen, before I open the app. 

This is not a vanity issue, we are genuinely losing touch with athletes that we follow.