cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lostzx81
Shkhara

Allow users to select default gear on 'My Apps' page, e.g. under TrainerRoad entry have an option to select between road/virtual default equipment. 
OR/ add 'Indoor ride' to selection under the bike equipment page. 
All I want to be able to do is select my virtual ride machine for TrainerRoad [I have a Stages trainer].It has only been ten years that I have been manually changing the equipment for half my rides. Recently entered ticket. Was told no work around. Feb 2024.

3 Comments
Status changed to: Gathering Kudos
Jane
Moderator Moderator

​​Thanks for submitting your idea. It has been reviewed by our moderation team and is now open to voting.

The idea title was edited so it will be easier for others to search and vote on. Thank you for your contribution.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

invalidUsername
Mt. Kenya

Hi, I would like a feature to assign gear by upload device.
E.g. if I use Fibit, assign my commute bike. If I use Wahoo, assign my gravel bike etc.
Maybe this is a difficult, but would be nice to have!

Another feature I would like is to show the upload device in the "mass edit option" (https://www.strava.com/athlete/training), to easier assign the right gear if the default gear for the sport was not correct.

TexDeck
Mt. Kenya

I agree with invalidUsername from Kenya - being able to say "a bike ride from my Garmin Edge is (bike A)" and "a bike ride from my Garmin Venu watch is (bike B)". Even more would be to mark one as a commute if it's a commuter bike.