cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JP1960
Shkhara

When will we be able to see monthly distance totals for current month and more importantly prior months. I know there is a monthly recap on the app but it does not do history. It would be great to be able to see monthly totals over each month of the year and also prior years, maybe overlaid on a chart as well. This should be available on both the app and on-line. It is one of things I think is missing from what is a great application/service.

6 Comments
LandonE
Pico de Orizaba

You can do this on the web app, it shows you a summary of the past 12 months and you can also see it broken down into the last 52 weeks

JP1960
Shkhara

Thanks but I know how to see what I have ridden for the year and can obviously see the totals week by week. however what I want to see is what I have ridden each month for the current year and also prior years. As far as I am aware this is not possible at present. So I want to know what I rode in say Jan, Feb, March etc as a monthly total.

So something like:-

Jan - 958km

Feb 860km

March 1056km

If anyone knows where you can view this sort of data I would be grateful.

K_DER
Mt. Kenya

I agree with JP1960.

I recently asked Strava support the same question:
"A missing feature is that there is no way to get an exact monthly overview per activity type. For example: how many kilomters did i ride by bike in april of this year? The trainingslog is a weekly overview, not monthly.

Could you add this possibility? Would be great!!"

I now created an Excel overview with this info based on a bulk export of my strava data, but this is cumbersome as new exports & data crunching sessios are needed to update this Excel sheet.

Status changed to: Gathering Kudos
Bryant
Moderator Moderator

​​Thanks for submitting your idea. It has been reviewed by our moderation team and is now open to voting.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

scidoc666
Mt. Kenya

Great idea. A simple "export my activities" into a .CSV would be great. My needs are simple. Date, distance, time, elevation. Other data would be a nice plus, but let's start with the easy stuff. The "Bulk Export" is quite cumbersome. 

GillesSpek
Mt. Kenya

We use to have this feature up to last year but it is not available anymore… Why?