cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CarlTorrecillas
Pico de Orizaba

Sometimes I find an activity I’m interested in on a given person I follow or not, or just myself because I may want to compare results or have it as a reference because I could be preparing a certain race for instance and I have taken it before.

I think it would be extremely useful being able to have like a favorites or pinned activities (uploaded either by you or someone else - remember we are looking here at public activities) and being able to query them. At the moment I am copying the link of the activity and paste it on a notepad to keep track of it. But those links could live under your favorite activities “folder”

3 Comments
Soren
Denali

Hi Carl, thanks for the suggestion. We have a similar request for pinned activities in the Ideas board, but it sounds like your idea differs slightly in the way you'd like to utilize the pinned activities. I understand you're looking for an option to help you save or bookmark certain activities to look them up later, which could be your own or someone else's. Whereas the other idea's intention is to highlight and emphasize your own content on your profile. Would the pinned activities you're suggesting be a private list?

CarlTorrecillas
Pico de Orizaba

Hi Soren,

Indeed, it would be a private list where you can consult them at any given time. It’s exactly bookmarks of activities either from yourself or somebody else’s. A great shortcut to gather info about certain routes (my case) to analyze times, elevations, etc across multiple users or just you

Status changed to: Gathering Kudos
Soren
Denali

Thanks for the additional information, this idea has been reviewed by our moderation team and is now open to voting.