cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Key Feature in Starva App

BennyCreepster
Mt. Kenya

Dear Starva Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation for your app, Starva. It's undoubtedly a fantastic tool for tracking my runs and staying motivated. However, I recently discovered a feature in another app, "Running by Adidas," that I believe would greatly enhance the user experience in Starva.

The feature I'm referring to is a stop clock that provides users with the time needed to put away their phones and prepare for their run. This small addition makes a big difference in the overall usability and convenience of the app. It allows users to transition seamlessly from preparation to action without any unnecessary distractions.

If Starva could implement a similar feature, it would undoubtedly elevate the app to new heights and further solidify its position as a leader in the running community. I believe this addition would be greatly appreciated by your user base and would contribute to an even more positive user experience.

Thank you for considering my feedback. I look forward to seeing how Starva continues to evolve and improve in the future.

Best regards,

0 REPLIES 0
Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings