cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CarlTorrecillas
Pico de Orizaba

I find more useful having the elevation on the Home > Your Weekly Snapshot on a athletes such as trail runners rather than the number of activities. In my view the snapshot, which is great, can be re-arranged to have the total time, the distance, and the elevation. Perhaps the activities can have a secondary position right below or above those and occupy the entire row.

If that couldn't be an option perhaps one of the three columns could be re-arranged so that it contains two measurements.

3 Comments
anchskier
Denali

The weekly snapshot should be optional in the first place and it should be located somewhere other than at the top of the dashboard (home) page.  It should be under the "you" tab so you can reference it if you want to, not have it stuck in your face every time you open the app to look at anything else.  

Status changed to: Gathering Kudos
Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @CarlTorrecillas 

Thanks for posting this and we're glad to hear you're enjoying the weekly snapshot.

The idea has been reviewed by our moderation team and is now open to voting.

The idea title was edited so it will be easier for others to search and vote on. Thank you again for your contribution.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Silentvoyager
Kilimanjaro

I would prefer to see weekly elevation gain too. For me it is nearly as important, if not more important, than weekly mileage.