cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paha
Shkhara

As someone with somewhat limited vision, I'd very much appreciate if font sizes in the iOS phone app were bigger, or,  much better - adjustable. Either in the app settings, or via Apple's dynamic type. 

See https://developer.apple.com/design/human-interface-guidelines/accessibility
"Dynamic Type lets people pick the font size that works for them."

6 Comments
Status changed to: Gathering Kudos
Jane
Moderator Moderator

​​Thanks for submitting your idea. It has been reviewed by our moderation team and is now open to voting.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

enteng
Mt. Kenya

Agree, Strava please look into this.. the Garmin Connect already support s dynamic font for ios

KCJ
Mt. Kenya

Agreed, you should be able to select the font size in Strava, and be able to Zoom in and out to change the Text sizing (not just the map sizing), like most Apps on the market?

bobdaspider
Shkhara

Strava have today changed the display of the ride stats on their mobile app by introducing the Bold typeface but at the same time, reducing the font size by about 3 pt - making it difficult to read (compared to the way it was before this change). For what it's worth, I think this change to the font (size) is a step backwards. It's a fine line between innovation and changing something for change's sake. I think the change to the font size here is the latter. Whoever is behind these recent 'innovations' - i.e. font size, weekly snapshot and irritating 'motivational' notifications - clearly doesn't use the product.

Emmo
Mt. Kenya

Agree. Font size is entirely too small. Difficult to read without reading glasses, which is a huge disadvantage when exercising. 

Resinm
Mt. Kenya

The app font size is way too small. I have a friend cycling across Spain and he writes an interesting daily blog… that I strain to read with my glasses on. 

The ability to choose the font size would be a massive improvement