cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ray_G
Shkhara

The annual report that Strava sends is pretty basic. Given that you have the data on different bikes and road surface, why can't these be presented. I'd like to know how many hours or km I spent riding on dirt separately to that on tarmac.

4 Comments
Status changed to: New Idea
Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Ray_G,

We appreciate your participation in the Community. It’s not entirely clear from your post what you’re suggesting here. Do you mind elaborating and including more details on the topic? We kindly ask that you review our Ideas guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ray_G
Shkhara

"I'd like to know how many hours or km I spent riding on dirt separately to that on tarmac."

Seems pretty clear to me.

Less clear, I guess, is that this is a suggestion for the annual statistics you send members every year, and that I'd like those statistics to also include the km on each bike. You have that data for members that enter it. Why not use it?

Status changed to: Gathering Kudos
Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Ray_G,

Thanks for submitting your idea. It has been reviewed by our moderation team and is now open to voting.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

jkoenig5
Mt. Kenya

how can I vote on this? I also want to know my yearly kms ridden by surface type!