cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ricardinho48
Shkhara

At present there doesn't appear to be any Strava Shortcuts on IOS. 

I've started using NFC tags with my iPhone and the Shortcuts app. I was surprised to see that Strava offer no options with this app.

My idea was to be able to scan a NFC tag at my front door as I leave the house to commence a run and then scan on my return to end the exercise.

Any chance you guys could have a look?

Ricardo

5 Comments
Status changed to: Gathering Kudos
Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Ricardinho48 ​​

Thanks for submitting your idea on using Strava combined iPhone Shortcuts. It has been reviewed by our moderation team and is now open to voting.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Monque
Mt. Kenya

I have a similar request. I had something like this set up for Footpath, because I was trying to write a macro for recording walking and cycling workouts, triggered by the AirTag on my keychain. Footpath was the first app I could find Shortcuts functionality for. I was surprised that the offerings for Strava are so meagre (non-existent in Shortcuts), given the popularity of the app.

Jana_S
Elbrus

Hey @shiv19 , here’s an idea you might like / vote for… enabling actions for iOS shortcuts (which could include the default gear) 

shiv19
Shkhara

@Jana_S Thanks for the mention! Yes I support adding shortcuts on iOS too. (I'm primarily an Android user though). 

itsokjanet
Mt. Kenya

I have a very simple use-case where I want to start outdoors walking when outside of a certain location. I can think of many other automation scenarios. We really need shortcuts to start activities.