cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CristiAlex29
Mt. Kenya

I'd love to share my idea relating developing for us a new feature "Fuel Quantity Save (in liters), Fuel Cost Save (in whichever currency user selects)". This will allow us in Profile Settings to enter an avg fuel consumption (if you want to allow us) value. This will help in calculating how much fuel I saved in a ridden distance

Additionally, fuel cost would be a cool addition in activities, so you can show us (based on final fuel saved) how much cost I saved (in my case in RON currency (user will have to choose their currency in Settings and a default fuel cost from a gas station) • like I would fuel based on that distance).

These things (fuel quantity save, fuel cost save) as well as carbon save, can also be displayed in monthly stats, by adding them. You can also create graphs with those values.

Thanks a lot

PS

Because this is my first post here, I'd love to introduce myself here.

I'm Cristi, 29 years old, from Romania. Strava athlete who joined on November 2nd, 2018, and became a Subscriber (and still am) since November 3rd, 2018. Since then I rode a total distance of 20490 km.

1 Comment
Status changed to: Gathering Kudos
Soren
Denali

Hello Cristi, welcome to the Community and thanks for submitting your idea to implement fuel cost savings. It has been reviewed by our moderation team and is now open to voting.