cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rockybee
Shkhara

I think it would be great if we could hide pace for all activities, or all categories of activity. For instance, I'd like the option to hide my pace for all runs. Currently the option is hide pace only for one activity at a time. I propose something that would be similar to a privacy setting, which can apply to all activities. 

I think Strava is super cool, but we do hear a lot about the feelings of inadequacy and comparison that come with having to post your pace, or see others' paces. Would be nice if I could still participate in the cool bits of Strava (checking out the neat places my friends are running and giving kudos) without having to advertise my own pace, and without having to manually hide pace for each activity. I always feel at least a little bit insecure about my pace, no matter how fast I go. 

1 Comment
Status changed to: Gathering Kudos
Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @rockybee 

Thanks for submitting your idea. It has been reviewed by our moderation team and is now open to voting.

The idea title was edited so it will be easier for others to search and vote on. Thank you for your contribution.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team