cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thx4fish
Shkhara

I would like the option to search activities for a tagged user who left a comment on my post. For example, a friend commented instructions for using the navigate feature on my watch on an activity several weeks ago and I would like to be able to search his name to find it. This could be done either by looking at which accounts had commented or the @ mention that I used when I replied to him. This would be helpful for quickly locating specific activities where the comments were noteworthy 

3 Comments
Status changed to: Gathering Kudos
Soren
Denali

Thanks for submitting your idea. It has been reviewed by our moderation team and is now open to voting.

AurinD
Mt. Kenya

I think it would be useful to be able to look at the past comments that a user has made, or be able to search for a specific comment. That way, if someone wants to find something specific that someone else said to them, they can search for the comment. 

Esabee
Mt. Kenya

Strongly supportive. I had a whole discussion on setting up a Park Run in my area and I can no longer find it to follow up because there is no way to search comments 😞