cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
runcyclerepeat
Shkhara

Strava only lets you log distance against gear if you have a corresponding activity for it in Strava.

But I have gear that has logged distance in other apps/pre-Strava that I would like to manually add. There's currently no way for me to do this, which means I don't get a true view of the distance logged against gear as I cannot add pre-Strava KMs against it.

It would be great if we could go into each item of gear and add in additional distance that isn't linked to a Strava activity. 

22 Comments
thibault89
Mt. Kenya

yes I need this feature too. As an ultra runner I change shoes during long race and would love to get the right mileage on my shoes after racing. Or if we will ba able to add 2 or 3 pairs of shoe on 1 activity will be good too.

BFG
Mt. Kenya

Any update @Soren 

Alpineprogram
Mt. Kenya

I would also like to know if there's been any development for this feature.

gpxtrail
Mt. Kenya

It's been 20 months.

waaGB
Mt. Kenya

Yep, I need this. Adding a comment to keep the thread/dream alive.

dschach
Mt. Kenya

When I add a component to a bike, sometimes it was taken off another bike. So the component has more than zero miles on it.

As a user, I want to know how many miles each component has been ridden, regardless of the bike it is on.

Please add a field to components to allow entering the starting mileage.

JamesSGMums
Mt. Kenya

I just let my son use my training bike for a ride as he wanted to try road riding. Just realised I cannot add the mileage 'he rode on my gear' so I'll have to keep a record somewhere for maintenance tracking.

C'mon Strava, please add this feature. For now I need to manually add a faux activity to keep my gear distance correct 😤