cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2500 miles before November 14, 2024

ubersmithey24
Mt. Kenya

Hi Everyone, I want to set a goal to do 2500 miles by running, biking, walking, swimming, crawling, etc before my 47 birthday. Is there a section in Strava where I can set that as a customized goal? I want to be able to track my progress on Strava and brag about it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

anchskier
Denali

@ubersmithey24 - Yes.  If you use the mobile app, click on the "you" in the bottom right corner and then select the "progress" tab on the top left.  Scroll down to where you see a section for goals and click on "see all your goals".  From that screen, click the "+" icon in the top right.  In the "sport" dropdown, select "All Sports" and then enter the distance you want them to add up to.  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

anchskier
Denali

@ubersmithey24 - Yes.  If you use the mobile app, click on the "you" in the bottom right corner and then select the "progress" tab on the top left.  Scroll down to where you see a section for goals and click on "see all your goals".  From that screen, click the "+" icon in the top right.  In the "sport" dropdown, select "All Sports" and then enter the distance you want them to add up to.  

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings