cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Efforts and Imported Data

mikeyb
Mt. Kenya

Curious to know if there’s something I’m missing with imported data and how it reflects with Best Efforts.

With -25°c weather, I’m running indoors on a treadmill. I’m using the Apple Workout for tracking the run and then using RunGap to import into Strava.

I completed a 10k yesterday that would qualify as a Top 10 10k for run time, but it hasn’t populated into my Best Efforts. Is this a limit of the data being imported, or a limit of the run being indoors even? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Soerenmj
Mt. Kenya

As I understand it, treadmill runs are not populated under best efforts, as these needs GPS data. 
My watch is synced with the treadmill, so I do actually have correct data on pace, distance and heights. Such a shame. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Soerenmj
Mt. Kenya

As I understand it, treadmill runs are not populated under best efforts, as these needs GPS data. 
My watch is synced with the treadmill, so I do actually have correct data on pace, distance and heights. Such a shame. 

I appreciate the insights. I’ve lost countless time trying different ways to import or label these workouts to see if it can work with no luck. So happy to have confirmation on what can / can’t work. 

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings