cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Club stats not showing all activity

DTame
Mt. Kenya

Hi, a couple of my runs are not showing in my club stats but are showing in my overall weekly stats for last week. I know which ones that aren’t showing and my settings on them are no different to before (as far as I can see) Visibility is not hidden from clubs. Any idea how I get it to sync back up? I have logged out of both app and website versions

IMG_7529.jpeg

IMG_7528.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @DTame,
Thanks for your post. There are a few things that can be going on from the club settings to your activity and profile settings. We will need additional info (is this happening to one club or many clubs?, what are the activities that are not showing?, etc), therefore, we will send this over to our support team to take a closer look and see what's happening. 

If you have a similar question please
submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

StevenTaylor
Shkhara

Has this been resolved as I'm detecting the same issue for some of my club members, their runs are not showing in the stats and yet under the club's recent activity their runs are clearly there.   

@StevenTaylor,
Thanks for the post. We're not aware of any issues. If you are having any issues with activities not showing in the club stats, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further. Please be sure to include any details you think may be helpful including a link to the club and what activities are not being included in the stats. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @DTame,
Thanks for your post. There are a few things that can be going on from the club settings to your activity and profile settings. We will need additional info (is this happening to one club or many clubs?, what are the activities that are not showing?, etc), therefore, we will send this over to our support team to take a closer look and see what's happening. 

If you have a similar question please
submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings