cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) Activities limited to 1000 in Training/My Activities

Blob
Shkhara

Recently I noticed that the number of activities available to review in Training/My Activities has now been capped at 1000. I'm sure that wasn't the case previously, is there a reason for this change? What has happened to the data for the older activities beyond the 1000activity limit and can a user recover those activities beyond the 1000 cap if they want them? Also will the older activities above 1000 remain visible on the individual heat map?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All! 
Thanks to everyone who posted about this, and thank you for your patience! I've received word that this should now be fixed, Please take a look and let me know if you are still having the issue.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All! 
Thanks to everyone who posted about this, and thank you for your patience! I've received word that this should now be fixed, Please take a look and let me know if you are still having the issue.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hello!

Thanks for the posts. We are aware of this issue and are working on solving it as quickly as possible. We will post an update when we get more info from our team about this. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

I can now see all my activities again, many thanks to you and the team for fixing this so quickly. Please pass on my kind regards to those involved.

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All!
Thanks for your posts. I checked this with our team and they are looking into this.
Once I have an update, I'll add it to this post. Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

JBW-Florida
Elbrus

This was news to me, also.  I can't say I really like it.  But the old activities are still there.  Using the training/calendar route , I can see activities from the date I joined.  You might have to be a subscriber to see that, though, I don't know.  That might be the reason they did this.  

Agreed it's an odd change to make as its clear the data is still there, so a bit of a backward step even for subscribers. Let's hope its just a technical error and will be undone in a future "upgrade".

Blob
Shkhara

Thanks for the tip and that will work until the activities exceed 2000, at that point there will become a blackhole in the middle of the sort. So has the cap limit been changed intentionally?

Jan_Mantau
Superuser
Superuser

You can sort the list by date ascending then it starts with the oldest activity.

Thanks for the tip and that will work until the activities exceed 2000 after which there will be a blackhole in the middle of the sort. Has the 1000 limit been introduced intentionally?

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings