cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner integration with Jefit

Hubertus
Shkhara

Hi, 

I would like to know if there can be given any estimate on how long you have to be on the waiting list before the Jefit integration with Strava will be activated? 

Best regards, 

Bert Maes 

10 REPLIES 10

bonfire62
Mt. Kenya

Mine's working the other way around after not working from jefit to Strava initially. I had to incorrect and reconnect the sync option in jefit

Rooey_S
Mt. Kenya

I recorded an activity in JEFit today, but even a couple of hours later it hasn't synced over to Strava.  I also sync to Google Fit and Garmin Connect so not sure if this might be causing issues...  I created a manual activity in Garmin Connect and it synced into Strava no problem.  I understand JEFit were overwhelmed at the response to connect to Strava so maybe there is a delay?

OK, so it seems that anything recorded in Strava is now flowing through into JEFit but it looks as if it is only one way integration. Bit bummed about that but thinking further I'm not sure what sort of information about Strength Training (or Weight Training in Strava-speak) can be transferred across.  I don't think exercises, sets and reps information can be captured in Strava.  I could be wrong...

Hubertus
Shkhara

And this seems to be solved now as this morning I could connect to Strava from Jefit. 😊

Is yours actually syncing to Strava? Mine shows as connected not doesn't send the data or show up in Strava...

Mine is not. I did a workout two hours ago and it still is not showing in Strava. 

That is a very good question. I have not yet recorded an activity but will let you know if it works or not

This is indeed not working. I took a walk to the pub to test it and at least backward sync to Jefit is not happening. 

Correction, it is working. I can see the logs from Strava in Jefit. Tomorrow I will see if it also works the other way around. 

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings