cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bryton Cycle Computers and Live Segments

sdfgsd
Pico de Orizaba

hi,

When will you support Bryton devices and live segments...  the supported devices page used to be filled with people requesting support for Bryton and Live Segments, but now it is closed for comment. These devices are very popular and you seem to support many other device types. Could you share the timeline for support, or, if it will never happen, also let me know.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JBW-Florida
Elbrus

You know, I wonder if the issue should be addressed to Bryton? Most of us were under the impression that the bike computer companies had to pay a fee to Strava for live segments. And this is one reason why the top brands (Garmin & Wahoo) are so expensive. Maybe the mods can chime in with a fuller explanation.

JBW-Florida (he/him)
STRAVA | User Community

JBWFlorida_0-1705623321428.gif

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

sdfgsd
Pico de Orizaba

Update: I contacted Bryton, and the customer support was absolutely useless. They replied by telling me what live segments are, so I explained (again) that I wanted to buy a Bryton device but wanted to know which has live segment compatibility and, if not when they intended to add it...  in response to that I got a reply stating I hadn't responded and they are closing the ticket! - This took a week as each request took a few days to reply...  

sdfgsd
Pico de Orizaba

I am a newbie to this community hub thing, i didnt accept that as an answer... you requested an official response. I gave kudos because it is a good perspective i hadn't considered, but still.... it only take Strava to acknowledge this as correct or not to know the real reason.

JBW-Florida
Elbrus

You know, I wonder if the issue should be addressed to Bryton? Most of us were under the impression that the bike computer companies had to pay a fee to Strava for live segments. And this is one reason why the top brands (Garmin & Wahoo) are so expensive. Maybe the mods can chime in with a fuller explanation.

JBW-Florida (he/him)
STRAVA | User Community

JBWFlorida_0-1705623321428.gif

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings