cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Created routes wont load on Elemnt Companion app

MiWeAn
Mt. Kenya

Hi everybody,

After the latest Strava-update, the routes I save wont load to the Wahoo Elemnt Companion app.

I've tried deleting and re-installing both apps on my iPhone, but with no effect.

Anyone with an idea of what is wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jan_Mantau
Sajama

@MiWeAn Please check that the Strava routes are starred. If that is the case then you could try to deauthorize Strava in the companion app and authorize it again. The link Jane has provided is for another app (Wahoo fitness) and not relevant in this case.

The Strava app is by the way only a tool to create or show routes but it doesn't have anything to do with syncing routes to the companion app. The companion app does this by loading the routes from Strava servers.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jan_Mantau
Sajama

@MiWeAn Please check that the Strava routes are starred. If that is the case then you could try to deauthorize Strava in the companion app and authorize it again. The link Jane has provided is for another app (Wahoo fitness) and not relevant in this case.

The Strava app is by the way only a tool to create or show routes but it doesn't have anything to do with syncing routes to the companion app. The companion app does this by loading the routes from Strava servers.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @MiWeAn 

Thanks for your post. Are you referring to syncing Strava routes to the Wahoo App? That's not supported, and I apologize for any confusion over this.

Find out more about using the Wahoo App with Strava here

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings