cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

How can i download all my data with using Apple's private Emails

kobeT9x
Mt. Kenya

Hello everyone,

I’ve had a troubling experience with this. I’m currently using the login method via Apple's private email and would like to download my data to my PC. The process indicates that my data will be sent to my email, but I haven’t received any email from Strava—actually, I’ve never received any emails from Strava at all. I’m using Gmail for this account too, so I can’t switch my private email to Gmail. What should I do next?

Strava support, please assist me with this issue.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @kobeT9x
Thanks for your post. I'm going to escalate this over to our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access such as logins, subscription inquiries, restoring activities, account settings, etc. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @kobeT9x
Thanks for your post. I'm going to escalate this over to our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access such as logins, subscription inquiries, restoring activities, account settings, etc. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Thank you, Scout !
I hope i can change my gmail or I can receive the email for download data.Pls help me faster as you can

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings