cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mannya
Mt. Kenya

huge fan of the saved routes / segment. However the other day I was riding at night in my bike group (with Strava running)and followed our group leader..... however, I got left behind and was lost..... During my straca activity I tried to switch to navigate me to my saved segments / routes but was unable to do so.... I had to stop my Strava ride activity and start another one to begin navigating to the route of the saved segment... I am inquiring if there's a way to navigate to the saved routes /segment mid ride or would highly recommend doing this. Of course it might be difficult showing the route you've already been in the current activity+ the route of the saved segments. Maybe you could make the current route ridden in the same activity purple lines. And navigating to the new segment mid ride green or something. Kind regards please reach back out

2 Comments
Status changed to: New Idea
Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Mannya 

Thanks for posting about this.  I'm a little unclear on what you're asking - were you trying to navigate to your saved routes while recording an activity on the Strava Mobile App?  

It is possible to navigate to other parts of the Strava App while a recording is in progress.  You will see a "hide" button at the top of the recording screen, and after hitting that you should be able to navigate to your saved routes.  You can then return to the recording screen by selecting the "record" button at the bottom.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Status changed to: Archived
Jane
Moderator Moderator

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team