Seeing the new features rolled out is great, but there's still work to be done matching functionality between app and website. Ideally, if it's important enough to exist in one, it should also be in the other. Examples:
1. Adding Gear: Given that STRAVA now has so many activity categories, it would be nice to add gear other than shoes and bikes; I log roughly 20 miles per week on a Concept2 rower, and would like to aggregate that data in the app/website.
2. Segment creation/searching/exploring: Searching is clunky on the app, but very intuitive on the website, and creation of segments is only available through the website.
3. Course Creation/searching/exploring: Similar to Segments, creation is somewhat cumbersome on the app to the point where folks just don't use it; I make it a point to only create routes on the website for the sake of my own sanity. In dire straits, I actually prefer the CityStrides route builder over that of either STRAVA or Garmin Connect apps.
4. FlyBy: This was once an awesome function, albeit only really viewable from the website, and since STRAVA changed their privacy policies making the user default as 'opted out', it's essentially unused. Also, FlyBy isn't widely advertised as a feature, and not obvious to app users that it even exists.
5. Muting Activities: An activity can only be muted through the app, and not the website.
6. Managing Goals: Currently only Running, Cycling, and Swimming distance goals can be viewed/managed through the website, but other activities like Rowing can be viewed/managed through the app.
7. Choosing Favorite Athletes/Activity Alerts: Designation of specific friends/athletes as "favorites" and opting into notifications of their activities is only available through the app.
8. Although not available on either the website or the app, the ability to simply edit your comment on someone's activity would be very helpful, and seems like pretty low-hanging fruit.