cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug in list of shoes

dethier1958
Shkhara

When I added my new Saucony Endorphine Speed 3 to my list of shoes, Strava makes the s lower case. I have tried numerous different tricks to get it to make that letter upper case as it should be, but it always winds up going back to lower case!

For example, I tried renaming the shoe Endorphine PSpeed 3. That stays upper case. But when I remove the P the s goes to lower case. When I added a second space before Speed, then it worked. This does not happen with any of my other shoes.

It seems as if Strava has a list of shoe names that it tries to match and the Endorphine Speed 3 is typed with a lower case 's' in that list. The double space didn't match anything so it kept my spelling. If this is the case, that is a feature that should be removed. Just use what I type in.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dethier1958
Shkhara

It should take about a minute for someone to correct that entry in the database. Surely you can do that.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

dethier1958
Shkhara

It should take about a minute for someone to correct that entry in the database. Surely you can do that.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @dethier1958 

Thanks for posting about this.  When you enter shoes in the system, the capitalization and formatting will revert to the formatting in our database. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to adjust this at this point in time.

Sorry for the confusion!

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings