cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cruise Ship Edits

DeafLeopard
Mt. Kenya

Is there a way to edit mileage from runs on a cruise ship?  I've done a few runs while out at sea on the ship's jogging track and my mileage gets way overstated though my times are fantastic.  I'd like to be able to back down the mileage to make my times as accurate as possible.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Soren
Denali

Hello, at this time, we do not have the ability to manually edit the distance for an activity on Strava. The running on a cruise ship scenario is quite odd, so we recommend replacing those runs by entering a manual activity for your runs instead.

Please follow these steps to upload a manual activity.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RunnerMan27
Mt. Kenya

Having the same problem.  I'd like to keep my activities because of the neat lines in the middle of the water.

But according to Strava I ran a 3 minute mile.  If we can't edit the distance, can we edit the time?  I don't see a way.  

Soren
Denali

Hello, at this time, we do not have the ability to manually edit the distance for an activity on Strava. The running on a cruise ship scenario is quite odd, so we recommend replacing those runs by entering a manual activity for your runs instead.

Please follow these steps to upload a manual activity.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings