cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitness scores don't match - Android vs PC

pharris
Shkhara

My phone app says my fitness is 63; my PC says it's 56. I not as interested in the absolute numbers (just the trends), I'm just surprised they don't match.

On my PC the data goes back to Jan 2016 but the phone only displays back two years. Even at two years ago, the fitness numbers are different. In 2016, I was simply riding and had no power meter or smart trainer. Starting in Nov 2017, I had a smart trainer and in May this year I bought power meters. I've been using a HRM the entire time.

I do understand the smart trainer and power meters will make a difference - measuring real power output vs. estimated numbers. But shouldn't this all be consistent across the two platforms?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jan_Mantau
Denali

Maybe in the moment only power or only relative effort is used in the web browser. If you choose "Power & Relative Effort" in the browser it should match the fitness score in the app.

On a side note: Data older than two years doesn't have any influence anymore on the calculated current fitness score.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

pharris
Shkhara

Yep! You're right! Good to know ... I didn't even notice that setting on the PC.

Thx!

Jan_Mantau
Denali

Maybe in the moment only power or only relative effort is used in the web browser. If you choose "Power & Relative Effort" in the browser it should match the fitness score in the app.

On a side note: Data older than two years doesn't have any influence anymore on the calculated current fitness score.