cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos

Ed1
Mt. Kenya

Is there a way to tap the whole activity and give kudos instead of tapping the tiny little icon? I think many people would benefit from double tapping the whole activity, instead of having to tap the tiny little thumbs up. This is because I often miss it and end up at the map or in the activity instead of giving kudos. Any solutions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Ed1 

Thanks for posting about kudos!  We all like to get them, and it's great to hear you want to give more.  

Presently, there's two ways to give kudos.  You can tap the "thumbs up button", or if you were on a group ride you can use a kudos bomb:

Kudos bombs work if you were grouped with other athletes in an activity; giving kudos to everyone is easy with the kudos bomb: 

Go to your group activity, tap on the Manage Group button, and then lightly shake your phone. This will drop a kudos bomb – giving kudos to everyone!

If the kudos icon seems small on the Mobile App, you might want to view Strava on a computer browser by signing onto your account at strava.com, then give kudos from there.

I also recommend you check out this blog post from @Soren on how to get more kudos!

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Ed1 

Thanks for posting about kudos!  We all like to get them, and it's great to hear you want to give more.  

Presently, there's two ways to give kudos.  You can tap the "thumbs up button", or if you were on a group ride you can use a kudos bomb:

Kudos bombs work if you were grouped with other athletes in an activity; giving kudos to everyone is easy with the kudos bomb: 

Go to your group activity, tap on the Manage Group button, and then lightly shake your phone. This will drop a kudos bomb – giving kudos to everyone!

If the kudos icon seems small on the Mobile App, you might want to view Strava on a computer browser by signing onto your account at strava.com, then give kudos from there.

I also recommend you check out this blog post from @Soren on how to get more kudos!

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team