cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaderboard does not always show segment results for "Today" - how do I fix that?

BradDono
Mt. Kenya

Some days the Leaderboard shows "Today" results for each segment of my ride and some days it does not.  Does anyone know why "Today" doesn't always appear and is there a setting I need to change to always see Leaderboard  results for "Today" after my ride?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @BradDono 

Thanks for posting about this.  Can you check to see if the time zone on your account is set correctly?  If it's not, that could cause the issue you're experiencing. 

To check your time zone:

1. Access your account through the Strava Website
  2. Go to Profile > Settings
  3. Make any necessary changes and save

Please give that a try and let us know if it doesn't solve the problem.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

anchskier
Denali

@BradDono - Usually, "today" will only show up if there has been an effort on that segment on the day your are looking at it.  For example, if I just complete a ride and check, I will see "today" listed as an option and will at least see my result and any others that have been done so far today.  If I go look at a ride I did the day before, "today" may not show up because my ride was yesterday and nobody else may have ridden it yet today.  Essentially, it will only show up as an option if there is an activity that happened "today".  

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @BradDono 

Thanks for posting about this.  Can you check to see if the time zone on your account is set correctly?  If it's not, that could cause the issue you're experiencing. 

To check your time zone:

1. Access your account through the Strava Website
  2. Go to Profile > Settings
  3. Make any necessary changes and save

Please give that a try and let us know if it doesn't solve the problem.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

That worked Jane...thanks so much!

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings