cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave group

RMSouthAfrica
Elbrus

Can we add an option to leave groups you no longer wish to belong to. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @RMSouthAfrica
Thanks for reaching out. I'm not sure if you are referring to leaving a group challenge or removing yourself from a club. For either of these, you can remove yourself at anytime. 

To leave a group challenge: 
You can leave a challenge at any time. If you're using the mobile app simply click on the "Challenges" tab in Strava and click on the specific Challenge page you wish to leave. Scroll down and tap the "Details & Eligibility" link, from there you can scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Leave Challenge" option.

To leave a club that you are currently a member of, please follow the steps below:
 On Strava.com:

• navigate to the club's page by clicking on the club's name on the lower right side of your dashboard page
  • click on the blue "Leave" link next to the "Members" heading on the right

on the app:

• Go to the Groups tab in the Strava app, then the Clubs subtab (default)
  • Find the club in question and press it to open the club details screen
  • Press the Overview button in the carousel toward the top of the screen
  • Scroll to the bottom of the Overview screen and use the 'Leave Club' button

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

RMSouthAfrica
Elbrus

@Scout I am pleased to see that you actually implement some of the suggestions. Loving the private message feature.

Scout
Moderator Moderator

@RMSouthAfrica
Thank you for your feedback; I will share this with the appropriate team.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

RMSouthAfrica
Elbrus

Hello @Scout 

Indeed, I did find the leave the challenge option. For easy access I would also recommend that it be moved as the main option within the challenge and not as a sub-option 

RMSouthAfrica
Elbrus

 Hello @Scout 

Thank you, I found the leave club option. I however recommend they it be moved as a menu option when you enter the club. See attachment for easy access 

IMG_4437.jpeg

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @RMSouthAfrica
Thanks for reaching out. I'm not sure if you are referring to leaving a group challenge or removing yourself from a club. For either of these, you can remove yourself at anytime. 

To leave a group challenge: 
You can leave a challenge at any time. If you're using the mobile app simply click on the "Challenges" tab in Strava and click on the specific Challenge page you wish to leave. Scroll down and tap the "Details & Eligibility" link, from there you can scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Leave Challenge" option.

To leave a club that you are currently a member of, please follow the steps below:
 On Strava.com:

• navigate to the club's page by clicking on the club's name on the lower right side of your dashboard page
  • click on the blue "Leave" link next to the "Members" heading on the right

on the app:

• Go to the Groups tab in the Strava app, then the Clubs subtab (default)
  • Find the club in question and press it to open the club details screen
  • Press the Overview button in the carousel toward the top of the screen
  • Scroll to the bottom of the Overview screen and use the 'Leave Club' button

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

RMSouthAfrica
Elbrus

Yeah. Either clubs, groups or activity. An option to unsubscribe or exit altogether 

Rikh
Shkhara

Do you mean clubs? You can leave them here:

Rikh_0-1704662793606.png