cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My PR isn’t showing

Joshua86
Mt. Kenya

today I ran a PR in my 10k and it didn’t show up. I’m not usually worried but there was a lot of hills and I could have quit but I didn’t lol any fix? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Joshua86
Thanks for your post. In some situations you can change the distance that is shown for your activity. Changing the distance stream may also update the pace or duration of an activity. If your device created a distance stream using sensors such as a speed sensor, pedometer, or accelerometer, you can switch your distance on Strava to use GPS data rather than the generated distance stream.

To swap your distance stream:

• Go to your activity page on the website (this feature is currently not accessible in our mobile apps)
  • From the activity page click on (◦◦◦) the more options menu > Correct Distance.
  • From the pop-up, click "Correct Distance".
  • When the status changes from "Calculating" to "Updated," refresh the page.

If you would like to revert the change, you can click the same link and click "Revert Distance". For more information, see our article on How distance is calculated for your activity

If this does not give you the PR you are looking for you can create an All-Time PR to acknowledge your effort.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Joshua86
Thanks for your post. In some situations you can change the distance that is shown for your activity. Changing the distance stream may also update the pace or duration of an activity. If your device created a distance stream using sensors such as a speed sensor, pedometer, or accelerometer, you can switch your distance on Strava to use GPS data rather than the generated distance stream.

To swap your distance stream:

• Go to your activity page on the website (this feature is currently not accessible in our mobile apps)
  • From the activity page click on (◦◦◦) the more options menu > Correct Distance.
  • From the pop-up, click "Correct Distance".
  • When the status changes from "Calculating" to "Updated," refresh the page.

If you would like to revert the change, you can click the same link and click "Revert Distance". For more information, see our article on How distance is calculated for your activity

If this does not give you the PR you are looking for you can create an All-Time PR to acknowledge your effort.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team