cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Strava Paid subscription will not show up on my Iphone

RMPRR
Mt. Kenya

My Strava Paid subscription which I have for over 5 years does not show up on my Iphone. The Iphone only shows FREE subscription. What that means is NONE of my rides will show up or most of my followers on the Iphone will not show up on my Iphone App.

I have unistalled, Reinstalled, Changed passwords and make sure both the PC and phone match.

When I unistall and then re-install the App it does not allow me to fill the user name and password fields which is strange. Apple support says it's an APP issue. I have sent in numerous support tickets and have never heard back. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @RMPRR 

Sorry you're having this issue.  Please try the steps below:

1. Go to the Strava App for iPhone and Log in.  If you're already logged in, please log out and then back in.  

2. Click on the "Profile/You" tab in the bottom navigation bar.

3. Click on "Settings" gear icon in the top-right corner and let the page load.

4. Click on the "Restore Purchases" button

You should see your profile update, if you do not, please reinstall the Strava app and try again

If that doesn't work, we'll need you to submit a support ticket so we can investigate on your account.  You mentioned you've submitted tickets received no response.  Have you tried checking SPAM folders to see if our responses are going there?

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @RMPRR 

Sorry you're having this issue.  Please try the steps below:

1. Go to the Strava App for iPhone and Log in.  If you're already logged in, please log out and then back in.  

2. Click on the "Profile/You" tab in the bottom navigation bar.

3. Click on "Settings" gear icon in the top-right corner and let the page load.

4. Click on the "Restore Purchases" button

You should see your profile update, if you do not, please reinstall the Strava app and try again

If that doesn't work, we'll need you to submit a support ticket so we can investigate on your account.  You mentioned you've submitted tickets received no response.  Have you tried checking SPAM folders to see if our responses are going there?

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team