cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordic Skiing full distance

Stilis
Mt. Kenya

There is no way to see full distance of Nordic Skiing. And even better if you could choose a period as Skiing season starts November and might end in May. There's also new year in between which makes the season tracking difficult because everything starts on January and ends in December. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Stilis 

Thanks for your post.  Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by "no way to see the full distance for Nordic Skiing".  Is this in regards to individual activity recordings?  If you can provide some additional information, we'll be happy to help.

In regards to your second comment,  we have a couple of existing feature suggestions I recommend you check out below.  Don't forget to add your vote (kudo) and any comments.  

Seasonal Goals

Seasonal Achievements

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Stilis 

Thanks for your post.  Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by "no way to see the full distance for Nordic Skiing".  Is this in regards to individual activity recordings?  If you can provide some additional information, we'll be happy to help.

In regards to your second comment,  we have a couple of existing feature suggestions I recommend you check out below.  Don't forget to add your vote (kudo) and any comments.  

Seasonal Goals

Seasonal Achievements

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hi, 

Yes that's what I meant. So when I start my skiing season, it's like November od December and it continues over new year. So it's not like road bike season which starts in spring and ends in autumn. It would be nice to be able to record full "skiing season".