cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rides without equipment

gulluwing
Mt. Kenya

Hello guys, 

I use strava to record my mtb rides but I discovered that some of them do not rest the equipment (bicycle) so I do not have a correct calculation of kilometers for bears and consequently even Probikegarage can not display a correct mileage. 

I don't know how to filter the rides that they are without equipment and how to add the correct equipment to them. 

Also being numerous rides to be corrected are not like making the change by group and not one by one

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @gulluwing 

Thanks for posting about this.  The easiest way to address this is to sign into Strava on the web and go to Training>My Activities from your dashboard:  strava.com/athlete/training

From there, you can filter your activities by "ride" and then by "bike" so you can see which rides do already have a bike associated with them.  I would recommend opening two browser windows side by side - in one of the windows filter by bike, and in the other one display all your rides.  You should be able to pick out the rides with no bike attached, although if you have more than one bike on your Strava account you'll need to do this process more than once. 

Once you've identified the rides without a bike attached, you can edit them (this will need to be done one by one) and add the bike.  You can enter the edit screen directly from the strava.com/athlete/training page.  

How to Manage Gear on your Strava Account

I hope that's helpful and let us know if you have any more questions about this.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @gulluwing 

Thanks for posting about this.  The easiest way to address this is to sign into Strava on the web and go to Training>My Activities from your dashboard:  strava.com/athlete/training

From there, you can filter your activities by "ride" and then by "bike" so you can see which rides do already have a bike associated with them.  I would recommend opening two browser windows side by side - in one of the windows filter by bike, and in the other one display all your rides.  You should be able to pick out the rides with no bike attached, although if you have more than one bike on your Strava account you'll need to do this process more than once. 

Once you've identified the rides without a bike attached, you can edit them (this will need to be done one by one) and add the bike.  You can enter the edit screen directly from the strava.com/athlete/training page.  

How to Manage Gear on your Strava Account

I hope that's helpful and let us know if you have any more questions about this.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team