cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today leaderboard showing only me?

Guyinnore
Mt. Kenya

This has been happening for a while, I enjoy looking to see who else has ran the same segment and where I place on the leaderboard for that day but it rarely works and only shows me.  
Sure I may be the only person who’s ran that day but over like 6 segments showing only me chances are slim considering I live in a town with plenty out running.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Guyinnore,

Thank you for writing in.
For the today filtered segment leaderboards, this situation can be very situational however I understand your concern.
The next time you would like to view if others are showing on the today leaderboard could you try performing activity with a friend. You should be able to view each other for the same segment performed on the same day.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Guyinnore,

Thank you for writing in.
For the today filtered segment leaderboards, this situation can be very situational however I understand your concern.
The next time you would like to view if others are showing on the today leaderboard could you try performing activity with a friend. You should be able to view each other for the same segment performed on the same day.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team