cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning off the new pop-up prompts to edit title / share activity?

Jana_S
Kilimanjaro

Hi, the latest updates of the iOS app have some added automation which seems to try to be helpful, but, please, how can I disable that? 😬

First - making a screenshot of activity details triggers a sharing screen (where you can save an image of the map or the activity photo with stats). I understand it might make sense in some use cases, but if I'm taking a screenshot of the splits, elevation graph or pretty much anything in the activity details, I really do not want the sharing screen to pop up and hide the details that I want to capture. 

Second - once opening a newly imported activity, a "quick edit" dialogue pops up immediately prompting to rename the activity etc. But it's too simplified and doesn't include all the options (such as: shoes), so I always just close it and open the actual Edit mode. The "quick edit" is just a distracting and frustrating step. If anything needs to be automated this way, then perhaps why not opening the newly imported activity in the Edit mode right away?

Again, I can imagine that these pop-ups may be useful for some users. But make this at least optional please, it would make the experience much more user friendly. 

0 REPLIES 0