cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2002 year in sport summary

Eddy_
Mt. Kenya

Hello,

Happy New year to all. I've tried to find this but without any success so hopeful someone here is able to help. I am trying to access my 2022 year in sport summary page. Anyway I am able to do this?

Thank you in advance.

Eddy from Canada 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Eddy_ 

Thanks for posting about this.  Can you clarify if you mean your 2023 year in sport?  If that's the case, Strava Subscribers can access by signing into the Strava Mobile App.  You'll see a banner across the top you can select to view your 2023 Year in Sport.

If you're looking for any previous years Year in Sport, those are not available.  Keep in mind you can view your 2022 stats on your profile page.  

Let us know if you have more questions.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Eddy_ 

Thanks for posting about this.  Can you clarify if you mean your 2023 year in sport?  If that's the case, Strava Subscribers can access by signing into the Strava Mobile App.  You'll see a banner across the top you can select to view your 2023 Year in Sport.

If you're looking for any previous years Year in Sport, those are not available.  Keep in mind you can view your 2022 stats on your profile page.  

Let us know if you have more questions.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings