cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camp Strava 2024: New Features Revealed!

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey Hub Members!!

Have you heard of Camp Strava? Camp Strava is an annual event gathering of incredible athletes, explorers, community builders, event organizers and world-class brands that drive movement across the globe. New product features are announced at Camp Strava, and we want YOU to be the first to know about them.
Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 2.45.32 PM.png

If you missed our YouTube livestream on Thursday, May 16 that gave viewers a first look at the new features and partnerships that are coming to Strava this year, don't worry; we have a  post over in our Strava Club that gives a recap of what was announced.  

You can also check out our Facebook and Instagram feeds for more info!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

15 REPLIES 15

taymar8
Shkhara

Hi I have received emails that dark mode is available for maps and seeing posts about it on socials- I have premium membership and up to date with the app- no option there for me in preferences to choose appearance- When is it available?

cheers 

It’s available in Settings from your You tab. It looks like this on iOS:

Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 18.10.15.png

Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 18.09.45.png

Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 18.12.35.png

By default, Strava uses your systemwide setting, so you may need to force Dark Mode if you’re not using Dark Mode throughout your OS.

Fixed it- had to delete the app and reinstall- I have auto app background refresh so not sure why this didn't update, anyways all sorted now 👍🏻

Hey @taymar8
Thanks for the update; glad all is good now!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

IMG_4064.jpeg

As I said- no option of ‘appearance’ in preferences 

taffy
Mt. Kenya

Hi! Would love to attend Camp Strava! How can I secure a spot at the 2025 event? 

Hey @taffy
Camp Strava is still new to us! We’re always looking for ways to connect and engage with our audience. Keep in touch with us on the Strava Club.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Thanks @Scout ! I'm all in! 😋

GregH
Mt. Kenya

For the love of god, would you please consider adding filters/search to saved routes in the mobile app? I have over 200 routes and trying to find the one I'm looking for is an exercise in frustration.

Also, would you consider adding a translate feature to posts in another language? I would like to interact more with friends from other countries and trying to translate their posts is not easy.

Thanks!

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings