cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot update email

Lgwirtz
Mt. Kenya

Hello,

I am having quite a challenge updating my email on my Strava account, and it keeps saying my account is suspended. I do not have access to the email that is listed on the account, and will be unable to access that email AT ALL on the 21st. I have put in two tickets to Strava support and haven't received a reply, and REALLY do not want to lost all my great data. Can someone help? 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Lgwirtz
Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to support these types of requests through our Community Hub.

I see your support ticket, #2922960; this was replied to by Robin on our support team on June 6. Please check your spam folder for this email. If you need additional assistance, please respond to that support email or submit a new support ticket. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

Hey @Lgwirtz
Thanks for the follow up. Please send an email to support@strava.zendesk.com using your lindsey.g****@talkdesk.com email address so that you can receive the replies. In the subject, please add "Followup to ticket #2922960" this way it will be routed back to Robin and they can further assist you. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Lgwirtz
Mt. Kenya

@Scout

thank you for your quick response. Because I got married, my email address updated from lindsey.d********@talkdesk.com to lindsey.g****@talkdesk.com...so I cannot see her replies at all! This is why I need to update my email to my personal email in my strava account...but I can't even update my password. 

Hey @Lgwirtz
Thanks for the follow up. Please send an email to support@strava.zendesk.com using your lindsey.g****@talkdesk.com email address so that you can receive the replies. In the subject, please add "Followup to ticket #2922960" this way it will be routed back to Robin and they can further assist you. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Lgwirtz
Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to support these types of requests through our Community Hub.

I see your support ticket, #2922960; this was replied to by Robin on our support team on June 6. Please check your spam folder for this email. If you need additional assistance, please respond to that support email or submit a new support ticket. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings