cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my email

Former Member
Not applicable

Hello, I have entered a couple of tickets. Tried to email the Strava support email which doesn’t work. I need to change my email but don’t have access to the current one to reset my password to then change my email address. How do I get someone to help me? Thanks, Tracey

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Former Member, 
Thanks for your post. This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access. I took a look at your support ticket; #2891680. Our team responded to this email on Thursday. If you need further assistance, please respond to that email. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Former Member, 
Thanks for your post. This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access. I took a look at your support ticket; #2891680. Our team responded to this email on Thursday. If you need further assistance, please respond to that email. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Former Member
Not applicable

Hi Scout, If you sent an email to my old aol email address I don’t have it anymore and didn’t get it. I have a new gmail account. Can you please help? Thanks, Tracey Clark

Hey @Former Member, 
Have you submitted a support ticket with your gmail account? If not, please submit a support ticket. If you have trouble with our online form, you can send an email to support@strava.zendesk.com 
If you have submitted a support ticket using your gmail account, please send over the ticket number and I can check the status of your request. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)