cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Companheiros iniciantes ou retornando as pedaladas / Fellow beginners or those returning to cycling

Rodrigo-Gael
Mt. Kenya

Em fase de recomeço aos treinos com bicicleta de cidade, procuro pessoas na zona norte de Portugal, área metropolitana do Porto, para começarmos a criar um pequeno grupo que incentive uns aos outros a pedaladas leves, tranquilas e apoiadas por gente educada, 
Estou no Canidelo, Gaia, Portugal
Rodrigo Gael

TRANSLATION: In the phase of restarting city bike training, I'm looking for people in the north of Portugal, the Porto metropolitan area, to start creating a small group that encourages each other to ride light, calmly and supported by educated people,
I'm in Canidelo, Gaia, Portugal
Rodrigo Gael

Rodrigo Gael
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Rodrigo-Gael
Thanks for your post! I hope you are able to find other Strava users in the north of Portugal.  You could consider creating your own club and posting it on social media asking others to join. Good luck!

Check out this post for tips on creating a club: 
Creating your own Club on Strava

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Rodrigo-Gael
Thanks for your post! I hope you are able to find other Strava users in the north of Portugal.  You could consider creating your own club and posting it on social media asking others to join. Good luck!

Check out this post for tips on creating a club: 
Creating your own Club on Strava

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings