cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete challenges accidentally entered

MadMax
Shkhara

When my son's on my phone he somehow seems to keep entering me into challenges that I've no desire to participate in. There's no way to remove myself from them afterwards. Can you set up some functionality to exit a challenge that you accidentally enter please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

anchskier
Denali

@MadMax - You can remove yourself from challenges.  If you use the website version of Strava, select the "challenges" tab on the top of the page.  As you move your mouse over the box below each challenge where it says "challenge joined", it will highlight to say "leave challenge".  Just click that and you are out of that challenge.  Repeat for each challenge you do not want to be part of.  On the mobile app, go to the list of challenges from the "groups" tab at the bottom.  Just click on the checkmark under the challenge you don't want to be part of and it will remove you from it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JamesBenton
Mt. Kenya

@anchskier  Hey, I was wondering if there was a way to remove challenges from your trophies case. I previously joined multiple challenges and I want to delete them from my profile. Is there a way to do so? (I use strava on my laptop not my phone) Thanks!

@JamesBenton - As far as I know, there is no way to remove a trophy from your trophy case.  You can remove yourself from an active challenge before it finishes, but once it is completed, it doesn't appear that there is any way to delete it from your profile.

MadMax
Shkhara

OMG thank you @anchskier I have never been able to figure this out and it's doing my head in 😂

anchskier
Denali

@MadMax - You can remove yourself from challenges.  If you use the website version of Strava, select the "challenges" tab on the top of the page.  As you move your mouse over the box below each challenge where it says "challenge joined", it will highlight to say "leave challenge".  Just click that and you are out of that challenge.  Repeat for each challenge you do not want to be part of.  On the mobile app, go to the list of challenges from the "groups" tab at the bottom.  Just click on the checkmark under the challenge you don't want to be part of and it will remove you from it.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings