cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enquiry concerning cancellation of the plan

ADAMO_ITALIANO
Mt. Kenya

Hello,
If I have an active student status on strava, can I cancel it at any possible time without incurring additional charges ?

Thank you for your answers and best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @ADAMO_ITALIANO
Thanks for your post. Student subscriptions are available for annual renewals. You can cancel at anytime and the subscription will remain active until the year is up. Your subscription will auto-renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.

According to Strava’s Terms and Conditions, you may be entitled to receive a full refund within fourteen (14) days of purchase. Beyond that time frame, a Strava subscription is typically non-refundable. 

You can read more about how to cancel your subscription here and more about our student subscription here

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @jhon32
Thanks for your post. Subscription inquiries will need to be handled by our Support team. Please submit a support ticket and our team will be able to help you.

We will be closing this post for comments as the Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access such as subscription inquiries, restoring activities, account settings, etc. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @ADAMO_ITALIANO
Thanks for your post. Student subscriptions are available for annual renewals. You can cancel at anytime and the subscription will remain active until the year is up. Your subscription will auto-renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.

According to Strava’s Terms and Conditions, you may be entitled to receive a full refund within fourteen (14) days of purchase. Beyond that time frame, a Strava subscription is typically non-refundable. 

You can read more about how to cancel your subscription here and more about our student subscription here

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

i accidentally bought the 1 year subscription on strava how long it take to full refund me, i automatically cancel the subscription then its been 7 days now do i wait 14 days because google didn't approve my refund request.

i reallyy need the money though i hope strava community well help me to refund it back i was savingg for my dream bike:(

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings