cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Flagging

6CatsLove
Mt. Kenya

I started riding bikes back in 2017, I'm autistic and find it to be very soothing, as a hobby. After my husband started riding, in turned into a bit of a competition,  not much between us, but it was fun. It was like I had my own personal trainer. Last year I really kicked it into gear after purchasing my 2019 trek domane sl6. I love it. This year started out great. Riding in May. I never paid much attention to any of the strata leaderboards, but the other day, I realized I was number 2 on a segment. Normally I dont pay attention because I ride for myself, but I decided the next day when I go out, I would concentrate on that section and give it my all. My husband was right in front of me. I could not believe it. When I finished my ride  and checked my results, I had beat the leader by 2 seconds and I was the new Queen of the Mountain. Wow. I couldn't believe it. All my hard work over the years paid off. Fast forward a day and I see my ride was flagged by someone. I don't understand,  but I felt crushed. If anyone knows what being autistic is like, I really couldn't handle it. I know it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but if this is how people who try are treated then I dont want to be part of strata community anymore. Ridiculous people running around flagging others. Not nice at all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings