cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have the start days on the week changed?

anthonyqkiernan
Shkhara

50k I was going to top-up today to hit my weekly target. Total says zero.  Has Sunday been moved to the first day of the week?

EFB52E59-242A-409B-9E0B-5DA1A0218523.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Already done.  It was apparently a known bug.  Sorted now

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello,

Thanks for posting about this.

The week starts on Monday in Strava, and it's not possible to customize this.

Goals may take a few minutes to update on Strava after uploading an activity.  If you're still noticing a problem, we'd be happy to look into your account and see what might be going on.  

Please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Can we please fix this? Didn't even realize other countries start the week on a Monday, as every Callender I've ever seen, no matter what country, starts with a Sunday. It may be a small detail, but your app is not exactly cheap, so this isn't exactly too much to ask for. Legit looking into other fitness apps simply because of this.

Why is this not an option? Garmin Connect allows you to switch the start day of the week?

This is STUPID - I WANT SUNDAY TO BE THE 1ST OF THE WEEK LIKE NORMAL AMERICANS; FIX THIS

Agreed. Haven’t ever actually bought a calendar that begins the week on Monday. 👀🤷‍♂️

I think Dilbert sells a calendar that starts on monday.

Already done.  It was apparently a known bug.  Sorted now

anthonyqkiernan
Shkhara

Previously looked for that.  Don't believe it is there,  Just had a look again, can't see anything.  But, I do also have another view where it's just not counting properly.  Think I'll hit the support pages

anthonyqkiernan_0-1676808641167.png

BryanC
Pico de Orizaba

I’m not 100% certain, but I think I once saw a configuration setting (web site not app) that allowed you to set your first day of the week. 

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings