cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining the community

Droopyougo
Mt. Kenya

Hello All,
I am new on Strava and, of course, also new in the community.
About myself: I'm belgian, living in Belgium and today I'm mainly biking (VTTAE) in the summer and skiing (one or two weeks per saeson) in winter.
I turned 63 not long ago and, even if I did a lot of sports earlier, I consider that it is not important any more to do high level performance! 😉
SO, I'm just going out when the weather is nice and have fun with a friend or two riding through our marvelous Ardennes.
I came to Strava because TomTom is ending its application and I want to keep following my activities.
Not that I'm such an athlete, but it's always good to see the eventual progress (or not) through the season.
I hope I will find here what I'm looking for and that this application will last for a long time.

If I may, I already have a question: I tried to imort my files from TomTom, but only 15 have been taken... I tried to import several time 15, but it didn't work...
Does anybody know how to import more files?
Thank you for your help.

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Marya,
Thank you for your answer.
I did read the article and applied its recommendation, but it didn't work... For an unknown reason, only 15 activities were imported.
I tried again this morning and... it worked perfectly, 15 activities at a time.
So, the problem is solved.
Regards

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Marya
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Droopyougo,

Appreciate you writing in, and sorry to read that you're experiencing some trouble.

I’d first recommend trying the suggestions in this “TomTom and Strava” Help Center article, if you haven’t already.

Please also note that once you connect the platforms, new activities should sync and update automatically. If you need historical activities (aka activities that are older), you can do that via exporting them from TomTom and uploading to Strava. But also note that Strava can only accept 25 files at a time and these files must be GPX, TCX or FIT.

Let us know if this helps!

Best,

Marya (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hi Marya,
Thank you for your answer.
I did read the article and applied its recommendation, but it didn't work... For an unknown reason, only 15 activities were imported.
I tried again this morning and... it worked perfectly, 15 activities at a time.
So, the problem is solved.
Regards

Marya
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad to read that it's resolved on your end! If any issues come up again, please don't hesitate to let us know here. 

Best,

Marya (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team
Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings