cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maps Problem Solved [version 368.0.1]

EAC_iv
Shkhara

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for the latest update that introduced the ‘Map only’ feature. A few months ago, I raised a concern about the usability of the maps being significantly reduced due to the overlaying of suggested routes that couldn’t be toggled off. This cluttered the map view and made the tool very cumbersome to use.

I’m thrilled to see that this new update has completely solved that issue! The ability to have a clean, uncluttered map view has greatly improved usability. It’s clear that the team listened to the feedback from the community, and I really appreciate the effort put into making this change.

It’s not often that we get to say thank you for a fix, so I wanted to make sure to share my appreciation. Keep up the great work!

IMG_3632.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @EAC_iv 

Thanks so much for your post and for the feedback on the new Map only feature. I've shared your comments with the Team that developed this feature and we're so happy to hear you're finding it beneficial! 

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

The only request I have after using it for a couple days now is to save the viewing preference. Every time I exit the map and return, I have to go back into the menu and select ‘Map only’. It would be nice to have the app render that I want this as a preference. 

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings